How can we help?
Please select a topic below related to your enquiry. If you don't find what you need, get in touch, we'd love to hear from you!
UK – Free delivery.
Products are sent via recorded delivery. A signature is required. (Please allow up to 3 working days).
UK Next Day Delivery - £6.00
Orders must be placed by 1pm.
International – £20.00 GBP
Products are sent via International Express Courier. A signature is required. (Please allow 3 – 7 working days).
Customs & Duties Notice: -
- EU residents outside of the UK may be required to pay local taxes.
- Customers from the rest of the world may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
- The recipient is responsible for paying all customs fees and duties.
Restrictions (Russian Federation)
Unfortunately, due to Government trade sanctions, we are unable to deliver orders to the Russian Federation. We apologise for any inconvenience.
*Note: We don’t dispatch on weekends or public holidays.
We are positive that Purelogicol products will meet your complete satisfaction. However, from time to time we realise that you may require an exchange or refund. If for any reason you want to cancel your order or are dissatisfied with your purchase, simply call our customer care team T: +44 (0)1563 541 333. Alternatively you can email us:
Exchanges / Refunds
Please notify us within 14 days of purchase
- Please contact our customer care team. Include your order number, products purchased and whether you would like an exchange or full refund.
- Purelogicol will review and respond to you promptly.
- Returning your item:-
- If you have changed your mind and wish to cancel your order, please contact Purelogicol immediatley and every attempt will be made to cancel and refund the order prior to dispatch. If the order has been dispatched, please return it unopened, unused and in its origional packaging. A refund will be processed once your order has been returned.
- If your product is damaged or does not meet your complete satasfaction, please return the product/s and inform us why you are dissatisfied with your purchase.
- Products must be returned in good condition. Please make sure to protect the product when posting. PureLogicol will not exchange / refund items that are damaged in transit.
- Please obtain a tracking number for your package. Purelogicol is not responsible for lost packages.
- All exchanges / refunds will be processed within 5 business days of receipt of products.
- If you wish for a full refund, we will refund the total cost of your order and the cost of return shipment. Credits for returns will automatically be issued to the origional method of payment. For prompt service, items should be returned in the same box as used for delivery.
- This policy is only applicable to purchases made online at www.purelogicol.com; we are unable to process returns for purchases made from any other outlet.
27 Ingram Street,
T: +44 (0)1563 541 333
• Purelogicol supplements comply with the Food Safety Act 1990.
• Blister packed to pharmaceutical standards.
• Manufactured under GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice).
• ISO 9001 Compliant.
Precautions: If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement.
Q. What is collagen?
A. Collagen accounts for up to 30% of the protein in the human body. Beneath the skin’s surface fibroblasts produce collagen, the triple helix structural protein which is responsible for binding the cells together. It makes up 75 – 80% of the skin, and it’s one of the skin’s primary components.
Q. How is collagen connected with ageing?
A. The appearance of your skin is directly related to the way your skin is supported. Wrinkles form when the natural collagen and hyaluronic acid in your skin diminish during the natural ageing process. Ageing is caused by both internal and external ageing factors. After the age of 25, the body starts to deplete collagen at a rate of 1.5% every year. This process continues to speed up into your 30’s and 40’s with a rapid depletion of collagen from 50+ years; this can result in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and loss of skin elasticity. External ageing factors such as sun exposure account for up to 90% of skin damage. The sun causes DNA damage and breaks down the collagen. Other external factors that cause ageing are environment, temperature, gravity, repetitive facial movements and lifestyle.
Q. Why take a collagen supplement?
A. A collagen supplement can help counteract the effects of collagen depletion by stimulating fibroblast activity to produce new collagen.
Q. How do I know that Purelogicol collagen supplement is effective?
A. Purelogicol’s Collagen Peptide Skin Supplement has been subjected to rigorous clinical testing. A double-blind placebo controlled 6 weeks study demonstrated an improvement in skin wrinkle scores and skin moisture content as well as skin porosity compared to the placebo group. The clinical trials were carried out by Dr Riekie Smit; University of Pretoria, Department of Pharmacology Promoter: Prof JR Snyman. (Published SADR VOLUME 9 No.3 2009). Read the report of the clinical trial.
Q. How do Collagen Peptides work?
A. Collagen Peptides are low-molecular, bioavailable collagen which are broken down by the body into small collagen peptides. Around 15% absorb in their intact form; the rest are broken down into amino acids which also assist in the production of collagen. The absorbable short-chained collagen peptides stimulate fibroblast activity to produce collagen and proteoglycans which are major components of the skin.
Q. What makes Purelogicol unique from other collagen supplements?
A. Purelogicol's supplement contains a pure, high quality collagen. It has been clinically proven to reduce wrinkles, decrease pores and increase skin moisture. The product’s unique enzymatic process breaks down the collagen molecules which are bioavalable (meaning they are readily absorbed by the body). Purelogicol is blister packed to pharmaceutical standards to ensure safety and product freshness.
Q. Are there any side effects or contraindications?
A. There are no known side effects or contraindications.
Q. Can I increase my daily dosage?
A. Yes, you can increase the dosage to 6 capsules per day. Increasing the dosage further may not offer added benefits.
Q. How long will it take before I see results?
A. Purelogicol is a progressive program and results will vary from person to person. Users have reported beneficial results within the first 4 weeks. This depends on the individual’s age, weight and metabolic rate. For optimum results, use for three months. To maintain on-going benefits, continue at the same dosage.
Q. What if I can't swallow capsules?
A. You can break open the capsules and pour into water or orange juice, stir until dissolved.
Q. Does taking collagen cause weight gain or increase appetite?